Sunday, December 28, 2008

High chair + Rice cereal + Brody = BIG MESS!

Taking a break from decorating the Christmas tree, two days before Christmas, we decided to try and feed Brody rice cereal for the first time. Brody enjoyed sitting in his high chair but did not care too much about eating cereal from a spoon. 

Mom and Dad had a hard time from the beginning. We had no idea how to make the cereal and did not have a clue as to how much to feed Brody for the first time. To make it worse, as I was busy taking all the "first" pictures of Brody, he would jump around his high chair in fear we were going to shove that spoon in front of him again. Certainly this has to get easier... Enjoy the pics! 



One of the only mouth fulls we shoved into his mouth!

Ha ha ha, I spit it all out! (Dad takes the greatest pictures!)

I am done with this cereal business! (Look my hands are ready to bat down any approaching spoons to the mouth...)

If I turn my head, the spoon can not get to my mouth.... Yes!


Ahhhh, the tears and smiles of learning how to do something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment