Monday, September 21, 2009

Pumpkin Whoopie Cakes

Martha Stewart had a segment on her show highlighting how to make these Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. So.... I was inspired to make them last night...and for those of you who know me I don't really like to cook. I took pictures of various stages of the cakes being made. And YES they are eatable, Yummy and very easy to make!

Here is all the stuff to make the cake part..

When all the ingredients are mixed together!

Scooping the mixture onto the cookie sheets with a cookie scoop...
Martha really stressed how they should all be the same size. I think I did great for my first time!

The scoop that I used.. could have probally used a bigger one...

Cooking in the oven..


Cream Cheese Filling... so very yummy!

Using a frosting bag to put the frosting in between the cakes!


The finished Cakes cooling off in the fridge.. Yes you serve them cold which makes them even more yummy!

Below is the link for the recipe!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment