Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

The last month has been busy getting ready for Halloween. I can't believe it is almost over. Brody was Bamm Bamm Rubble this year. He likes to bang things together so I thought the costume was pretty fitting. I made his costume this year, I think I did a pretty good job.

I hope that everyone has a very safe Halloween.


Pulling himself up on our patio....

Reaching for a Brody sized pumpkin...

I love his little legs in this picture...

Smile for Mommy...

Before the haircut....

The itsy bitsy spider...

Wearing shades at dinner....

On our way to dinner...

I love his little square teeth..
just like a Jack-O-Lantern!
Using a straw to get some chocolate shake.... Yummy!

Daddy and Brody
(his mouth is full of french fries)

Brody's Jack-O-Lantern

Oooh it is kind of slimy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment