Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Love my iPOD

Brody loves everything technology. Well let's face it he sees Mommy and Daddy playing with lots of fun "techy" things.... it is only fitting that Brody would love these things too! So, I found my iPOD video and gave it to Brody. He loved clicking the button and watching the videos.

Then I handed him my ear-buds. He already knows to hold them to his ears to listen to the music. (The volume is turned down low as not to damage his his hearing.) Brody walks around the apartment carrying his iPOD with the ear-buds in tow. So CUTE!!!! He has been busy trying to plug the chord into the iPOD. I love watching his face while trying to do this because he looks so determined.... Enjoy the pics!

(Don't forget to leave a comment to let us know what you think....)












1 comment:

  1. The last photo is PRICELESS! Adorable face - now all he needs is a cell phone, and laptop!

    ReplyDelete