Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sitting on Santa's Lap

Now that we have a full blown toddler on our hands mommy was a little worried about the Santa picture this year. Lately, whenever Brody is asked to smile for a picture/camera he refuses to cooperate (i.e. turns away, runs away, puts his head down or says No Picture, No Cheese, No Mama). Fun times...

Today went way better than I could ever hope for. There was no crying, whining or refusing to take a picture. When Santa asked Brody to come sit on his lap, Brody went right over to him and then began saying "Cheese"... as if to let me know he was ready for his picture to be taken. (That's my boy.... tear...)
After being such a ham for the camera, I asked Brody to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. I was pleasantly surprised to hear Brody tell Santa he wanted "Cars Cars, Choo Choo, iPAD, Buzz".

Santa listening to Brody's Christmas Wish List...

All of that coaching sure paid off... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment