Monday, February 16, 2009

I love you with all my heart!

On Brody's first Valentine's day we went to Sunshine Glaze. This is a pottery place where you can paint your own ceramics. All you pay is a small studio fee and whatever you choose to paint that day. On Saturday I painted I plate for my kitchen, my mom and two tiles with his hands & feet.

Brody loved getting his feet painted, he giggled a bunch because his feet are so ticklish. However, when we stamped his feet he did not like that at all. Oh well, he will only have little feet once. Enjoy the pics of our first Valentine's together.


My face says it all.. Really, What did you just do to me lady?

I love this pic! I finally took a great picture!

I just found my tongue, so I stick it out whenever I get a chance!

The hands and feet will be black after the tiles are fired. I thought placing these with a close up picture of Brody's face would be a cute grouping.

This is the plate for my kitchen. The colors are yellow, green and cranberry red. I can't wait to see the finished pieces, I get to pick them up on Friday... woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment