Monday, February 16, 2009

Playtime....

Brody loves using his hands, he has really good control of objects for a 6 month old. This week Brody started to play with his Baby Einstein blocks and Fisher Price stackable rings. He is so much fun...

What do I have here.. a blue ring... Can I eat it?

Brody loves to scratch each side of the block because each one is a different texture.

Everything I pick up now goes into my mouth.

I am such a big boy!

Mommy really loved this outfit on me! (Look at my BIG belly!)

2 comments:

  1. Do I spy a Haslet Elementary cuff on pic #2? Ahhh, brings back memories :) He's such a little porker! I LOVE it! I need to see him soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why what good eyes you have!!! Yes I pulled out the vintage polo shirt, the one with all the flair... ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete