Monday, April 5, 2010

Dinosuars... Rarrr!

Last week, a box arrived from Ohio from my mom and dad (a.k.a. Grandma and Grandpa). Now for those of you who know my mom it was not a small box. It was quite large, HEAVY, and had lots of tape to keep the contents sealed. In it were lots of books and toys for Brody as well as his Easter basket. Also included was my college diploma, this was the first time I have laid eyes on it (10 years later) but better late than never.

Brody, as many of you know, loves the Chuck the Truck series. Included in the box was the construction truck "mini" fleet. He loves them. The first thing he did with them was to line them up on the ottoman.



mini- Chuck... we have all sizes of Chuck!

Grandma found some dinosaurs that are the perfect size for Brody. She also found a book with almost all of the dinosaurs within. Brody loves them! He loves the book!

I love the T-Rex!

Brody reading his new book!


This is what my son does for hours....


It just amazes me that as soon as Brody saw the Dinosaurs he knew exactly what to do with them. He held them high above his head and ran around the living room screaming "Rarrrrrrrrrr!" How does he know to do that?

These toys have seen a lot of action the last week....

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

Mu-aw!


No comments:

Post a Comment