Monday, April 5, 2010

Matt gets his iPAD

On Saturday, April 3rd the iPAD was released. After we had the oil changed in our car we headed up to the mall to "look" at the iPAD. I think that this was just Matt's cleaver ploy to get me to the mall so that he could purchase one.

The Apple store at this mall is always packed. I mean wall to wall people buying and fixing Apple products. Well Matt zipped into lined and was pleasantly surprised to find out that there were iPADs available to purchase without a reservation. So.... Matt gets his iPad.

Matt picking out his case for the iPAD....

Look how HAPPY he looks....


I had to give Brody my iPHONE to play with while we were waiting for Matt to check out...

Tired Baby....


Can you find Matt in this picture?

Me and my iPAD...

Brody was so tired. As soon as we got him into the car he was asleep. This is what he looked like in his car seat....

Catching flies.....

Matt loves his iPAD.

I think he wants to start sleeping with it under his pillow... he he he!


No comments:

Post a Comment