Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

The Christmas Season started in Dallas with a trip to Allen to look at real reindeers and playing on the caboose.

Aunt Sarah & Brody

Uncle Adam & Brody
(after touching the reindeer he he he)

Family Photo on the back of the caboose...

Grammy & Brody all bundled up....

Look at my new puffy coat.....

Later that night Brody kept the whole house awake. Crying out every 15- 20 minutes.... come to find out he had a double ear infection. That should have been a sign to how the rest of our trip was going to end up.

OHIO here we come. Brody and I then continued our adventure to Ohio to meet Andrew (new nephew/cousin). When we arrived in Akron it was 22 degrees... brrrrrr!

Grandma, Andrew, Brody & Grandpa...

Who is that?

I think I am going to poke him...

My sister & I with our boys.....

Grandpa with both boys....


Andrew was so tiny that he fit in a stocking and was a great model while we snapped a few hundred pictures.... He is so cute!

Mommy, Andrew & Daddy

Family Pic....

Oh my gosh it moved.... and it touched me! I am not happy about that...

Cousins with Santa





The drama.... oh the drama....

so sweet....

This was the only picture taken of Brody holding Andrew in his lap....


Back to Texas....
(The sickness continued with Brody throwing up the wednesday before Christmas)
On Christmas Eve Brody walked for the first time. Yeah! Mia was able to capture Brody's victory with this picture.


Christmas Morning....
Brody playing with gifts from Santa.



Family Picture

Daddy & Brody



Cousin Austin & Brody

Playing with the Kitchen
(we now have a smaller version of this one in our apartment)


Later that night Matt and I got really sick.. I mean so sick we ending up needing IV fluid and Zofran to help us recover. We had to delay coming back to Cali because we were both that sick. Even Aunt Sarah got sick too..... So to all my Texas friends who I did not get to see that is why we didn't get to see ya'll over the break... :(

Uncle Adam & Brody

Brody had a great time opening all of his gifts. I am just glad we are all feeling better and looking forward to what this year has to offer.


1 comment:

  1. Sarah the pics are great! Brody is getting so big. I wish I would have gotten to see Brody and You before ya'll left but totally understand. Glad to see he is walking. I love his pics of him so happy about it. :) Have a great 2010

    ReplyDelete