Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why isn't my remote working?

Brody loves anything technology (just like mommy and daddy.) He really likes to play with the TV remote. I think because anytime you hit a button a red light appears and he knows it changes the picture on the TV. He has gotten so fast at getting the remote, that when he gets the remote, he runs with it while pressing as many buttons as he can all while giggling uncontrollably. So, we gave him a remote to VCR that does not work anymore. (he he he) I keep the remote close to his chair so he can copy us much as he wants. The only problem with this brillant plan is that Brody knows that his remote doesn't work.... he he he.


Hi Mommy!

Oooh look at all the buttons....

How fast can I push all the buttons?

I love this picture!

Me and my remote...
(look at my thumb)


maybe it will work if I push the buttons without looking...


I am going to make it work...
hmmmmm maybe this button...

Let's try it from my chair...
(a true Aldridge male)


I wonder what he is going to be like when he gets his first smart phone? He already knows how to use my iphone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment