Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photo Post....

Brody has been working on feeding himself over the last several weeks. These first few pictures of him trying out his new utensils and suction-cup bowl. I seem to be only taking pictures of Brody eating... only because when he finds a new food he likes he makes the best sounds. I have some other pictures on my phone, so I will sync my phone a hopefully get those pictures to you soon. For now enjoy the following pictures...



Are you watching me eat my applesauce?

bang...bang...bang...

I am getting this spoon thing down... Yeah!

Yummy!

Ice Cream Sandwich

Where have you guys been hiding this???

I can't get it in my mouth fast enough...


Chuck E. Cheese

We wanted to take Brody somewhere for dinner where he could be around other kids. So we thought Chuck E. Cheese (where a kid can be a kid!) But they really didn't have an area for 17 month olds. We will come back when the Brodster is around 3.....

Bob the Builder

Oh my this thing moves... quick get me out of here!

Mom, I do not like that mouse walking around here.




No comments:

Post a Comment