Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary...

I can't believe that it has been four years since we tied the knot. Matt surprised me with a new camera. I love it! The pictures are awesome, I feel like such a professional photographer with this camera.

We celebrated our 4th Anniversary in the city. Our first stop of the day was the Zoo.

The zoo sits right on the coast....

Brody loves the sound of the new camera...


The Zoo has a great area for children. There are many fun animals for little kids to look at as well as petting zoo.
Dad I want to walk....





Brody tried to kiss the goat...
He almost got hit in the face by the horns...

just looking around and taking it all in

Nice goat...


Washing our hands after the petting zoo...
(I love this picture!)










This is Brody watching the train, yelling "CHOO- CHOO" and moving his arm up and down!

a great shot of the Cypress trees in the back of the Zoo...

nervous... are they going to make me ride the train again?

a close up of a Bald Eagle...



it was like the giraffe was posing for this picture...

After we left the Zoo we went to the one highest points in the city and captures these great pictures of Downtown San Francisco. I switch lenses to get close-ups... These are some of my favorite pictures... I love this view!

the Bay Bridge...

Downtown....

After that I wanted to go and take pictures of Golden Gate Bridge. So we meandered through the city until we came to the bridge...


I was hanging out of the car to get this great shot....

Of coarse we had to drive across it! So we ended up in Sausalito, which is right across the bridge. I wanted to take some pictures of the sail boats in the Marina and we ended up in a fun little restaurant where we celebrated our anniversary looking over the bay at sunset. It was such a great day!
a view of the sail boats....

I love Ketch-Up!
Our Family....


No comments:

Post a Comment