Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snails

We have a snail colony living in the planter box that seems to come alive when ever it rains. Since it has been raining out here in California today, they have been really active. This morning we had one of the snails visiting our window. As Brody was playing with his cars near the window he saw the snail and became really excited. He wanted to look at it but at the same time he was a little scared. So what is a mommy to do... grab my camera and document!

OOOoooh look a snail!


Look how long the snail is....

This is Brody trying to give the snail a kiss!

I of course had to go outside to get some action shots of the snails on our patio...


Can you find the snail in this picture?
(I thought it would be a great picture to use to teach camouflage!)

Maybe when I get back into the classroom I will have a new snail colony to take with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment