Thursday, March 18, 2010

iBrody

Last night we had to make a quick trip to the Apple store at the mall. I was trying to load new software on the computer from a mini-disk.... well the mini-disk got stuck or lost with in the computer. So.... the nice Apple dude took the computer into the back and removed the mini-disk. Apparently this happens quite a bit because he did not seem all that surprised.

While waiting for the computer, I looked over at Brody and Matt. Brody was playing a Barney game on the computer.


Bop, Bop, Bop
(a.k.a. Barney, Barney, Barney)

ahhhh my little computer nerd....

After the Apple store we took Brody to the play area. It is nice during the week because there are not so many kids and Brody can actually place on the play equipment.


I love this puzzle!

getting in the car...


driving the car...

I want off of this turtle...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment