Thursday, March 25, 2010

Phillies "FANatic"

Matt bought Brody his first Phillies hat. It is an adult small hat that can be adjusted (yes my child still has a HUGE head.) Brody is doing a good job wearing the hat, even though the bill is a little long which makes it hard for him see sometimes. He He

Brody and Daddy wearing their matching hats....

Brody wearing Daddy's hat....

I wanted to play with new camera so I captured the following shots earlier this week... I think some of them are pretty good!



Brody loves to eat cheerios as most toddlers do... and they get everywhere, they are just a messy snack. To solve this problem, Brody and I put them on a string and then he was able to eat the Cheerios off the string.... Thanks Mom for the good idea! We are getting him ready for the candy-on-a-string necklace....



is it me or do you just want to Kiss Kiss Kiss those cheeks?



Brody put his hat on like this...
I swear it was him...
but I secretly love it!


So..... we have week and half until Baseball Season starts and "summer" Matt returns... boo! [Fever Pitch Reference] Those of you who have spouses that play in fantasy baseball leagues understand what I am throwing down. Maybe it is my husband who wants to have World Domination over his league and gets so consumed with these players that makes me look forward to the end of October when it is all said and done. Oh well at least we will be able to take Brody to some more baseball games this season and take some great pictures to add to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment