Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Yesterday afternoon, after our Doctor visits, I wanted to get some "Spring" pictures of Brody. We went to Palo Alto to the outside mall. The flowers were gorgeous. Lots of color... it was so pretty. However, it was not a very warm spring day... it was quite chilly (and I don't get cold very easy!) I just snapped a few pictures and then we were off the warm car.

Looking at the Frog Water Fountain....

I love this picture...
I think the bench really makes it!

Standing with all the spring flowers....




Brody & Daddy

I love these "up-side down" flowers....


So as were leaving the mall we passed by the Easter Bunny.... This did not end well! Brody hates these characters, we had a similar experience when we went to Chuck E. Cheese. He was really nervous about the character... I guess Disneyland is out of the picture for a few years. The only two pictures I got looked like the following...


Oh well... at least I have some good black mail photos for when he gets older!

1 comment:

  1. Maggie didn't like it either. She did so good when we all went last year, but this year was a different story.

    ReplyDelete